Had to put this up. From The Kos.
If you want to help the country, and the world, please don’t let these two get anywhere near the power that they want.
Vote early and often.
If you want proof that the Romney campaign still hasn’t figured out how to handle the Romney-Ryan Medicare plan, just check out what they’ve been saying over the past 72 hours:
- Romney had barely walked off stage after announcing he’d picked Paul Ryan when his campaign saidRomney would not be running on the Ryan plan.
- In an interview with 60 Minutes, Romney saidthe election wouldn’t be a referendum on the Ryan plan and that his plan wasn’t the Ryan plan.
- On Monday morning, Romney avoided talking about either his plan or the Ryan plan, instead attackingObama for achieving $700 billion in Medicare savings … even though Ryan supports those savings.
- On Monday afternoon, Mitt Romney claimedthe Romney-Ryan plan would expand Medicare, even though it would actually end it.
- At the same press conference, Romney saidhe couldn’t think of any differences between his plan and Ryan’s plan.
- On Tuesday Morning, Romney surrogate John Sununu claimedthe Ryan and Romney plans were “very different.”
- Two hours later, a senior Romney adviser saidRyan and Romney were “100 percent on the same path” on Medicare.
- If you know what they’re going to say next, you’ve got a better imagination than me.